“Finger licking good” may sound tasty, but who really likes their hands covered in sticky sauce? Baby back ribs do not need to be messy. These ribs are fall off the bone tender and can be eaten with a fork and knife. No messy fingers or food stuck in your teeth after eating these ribs.
The key to these delicious ribs is not spending all day outside tending to the grill. These are made in the oven.
Pork baby back ribs
BBQ sauce – use your favorite kind
- Brush ribs liberally with BBQ sauce
- Wrap ribs in 2 pieces of aluminum foil (make sure they are well sealed!)
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight
- Bake ribs (still in the foil) at 350 degreees for 2 1/2 hours on a cookie sheet
- Take ribs out of the oven and turn the on broiler
- Open the tops of the aluminum foil package and add more BBQ sauce to ribs
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes to slightly carmelize the BBQ sauce
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com.
Serve the ribs with pasta salad and fresh soft bread for a perfect summer dinner.