This past week has been a good one. I saw the Dodgers play the Angels in a spring training game which was hopefully a preview of the Dodgers/Angels World Series I have been waiting for my entire life. To make the week even better, Chris and I spent a couple of days in Vegas. We had a great time gambling, enjoying cocktails and seeing Elton John put on an amazing show! It’s nice to be back in southern California where we can drive to Vegas in four hours.
1. Wish we would have stopped for a picture at Alien Fresh Jerky
2. The world’s largest thermal solar power plant looked like it was calling to aliens
3. A new hotel/casino/entertainment complex called Resorts World is being built on the north end of the strip on the former Stardust site.
4. Seeing the Joshua trees reminded me that someone cut the tree from U2’s Joshua Tree album
5. They key to a fun road trip is the right music playlist Have a great weekend!